It’s almost time for current Wesley families to re-enroll for the 2021-22 school year! Please see the re-enrollment dates below:
Rising 1 – 4 Grade Students: March 8 – 11
Rising 5 – 8 Grade Students: March 15 – 18
We are combining Intent-to-Return and re-enrollment into one process. Instead of bringing your documents in person, everything will take place online using the Infinite Campus portal beginning March 8. EACH FAMILY WILL NEED THEIR INFINITE CAMPUS LOGIN INFORMATION TO RE-ENROLL. Here are answers to a few questions you may have:
Since re-enrollment starts in March, what should I do in the meantime?
Start gathering the required documents needed:
- Infinite Campus Parent Portal credentials
- Affidavit of Residency Form
- Current Lease, Mortgage or Warranty Deed (must see address, name and date on document)
- Current Georgia Power Bill (must see address, name, and date on document)
- Parent /Legal Guardian Photo ID
- Current Immunization & Eye, Ear, Dental (Form 3300) for rising 7th graders only. Please note that ALL 3 sections of the Form 3300 must be completed.
What if I don’t have access to Infinite Campus?
Please fill out the survey to request access to Infinite Campus. We will send Infinite Campus credential information to you directly. Only one login is needed per family.
What if I don’t have access to a scanner to upload my documents?
Check to see of your phone has a scanning function. Many Smartphones have the capacity to scan in the camera feature. If your phone doesn’t have that option, you can download a free app such as CamScanner. Or you can take a clear picture and upload the documents directly from your phone or computer if needed.