Your Daily Check-In
Keeping our community safe.
Below are the daily screening questions we ask you to read through each day before entering the building. We must work together to keep everyone healthy and safe. If you answer yes to any of the screening checklist questions, please stay home and communicate with the school.
Back to School Screening Checklist
Do you have a fever (temperature over 100.4º F or 38º C) without any fever-reducing medications?
Do you have a loss of smell or taste?
Do you have a cough?
Do you have muscle aches?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Do you have shortness of breath?
- Do you have chills?
- Do you have a new or unusual headache?
- Have you experienced new onset of any gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or loss of appetite in the last few days?
- Have you, or anyone you have been in close contact with, been diagnosed with Covid-19 or placed in quarantine for possible exposure to Covid-19 within the last two weeks?
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a medical professional or a local public health official within the last two weeks?