Welcome to Wesley International Academy Parent Teachers Student Association (PTSA).
WIA boasts an active, committed, and involved PTSA. Your elected board seeks to uphold and honor its responsibilities and duties to our school, our children, and our community. We have a strong membership made up of parents, teachers, staff, guardians, family members, community members, and students.
The WIA PTSA supports the school by organizing fun, educational, and fundraising events. We fun educational classroom supplies, programs and guests, field trips, a gardener-in-residence, and much more.
Join us and become a PTSA member!
Here’s a few reasons why:
- Directly Support Your Child’s Education. Did you know the PTSA is working on providing field day t-shirts this year? Your dues directly support your child and the education of all WIA kids!
- Gain a Voice. Your voice and opinions matter! Your ideas can help improve the quality of education for your children and their peers. You can play a part in making our school the best.
- Partner with Teachers. PTSA is an organization in which parents and teachers are “in it together” for our children.
- Get Connected. Stay involved with the school and build relationships with others, whose goal is to create a better environment for the children
- It’s fun! Connect to a dynamic community and plan fun events, socials, and get togethers the whole family can attend.
Upcoming Dine Outs