Welcome to Wesley International Academy Parent Teachers Student Association (PTSA).
Join us and become a PTSA member!
- Directly Support Your Child’s Education. Did you know the PTSA is working on providing field day t-shirts this year? Your dues directly support your child and the education of all WIA kids!
- Gain a Voice. Your voice and opinions matter! Your ideas can help improve the quality of education for your children and their peers. You can play a part in making our school the best.
- Partner with Teachers. PTSA is an organization in which parents and teachers are “in it together” for our children.
- Get Connected. Stay involved with the school and build relationships with others, whose goal is to create a better environment for the children
- It’s fun! Connect to a dynamic community and plan fun events, socials, and get togethers the whole family can attend.
Night of the Phoenix
It’s PTSA party time at WIA Benefit Auction! Eat, Drink and be Generous!
Get a few pre-sale drink tickets ($5) or get a Bundle (6 for $25). Get your dinner tickets early, 2 for $20. Not planning on eating or drinking? You should still preregister, it will help get you to the auction tables faster!
Donations of all kinds are also needed. Click here for donation ideas and here for the donation form – even small gifts add up! Also, if you or someone you know owns a business, please consider becoming a sponsor. It’s great publicity, tax-deductible, and goes to a great cause! Click here for details on sponsorship.
As many of you are aware, our Teacher Time Donations are some of the biggest sellers at our annual Benefit. Here is the form to submit your donations. We have listed some ideas for you, but please feel free to donate what you feel your students would enjoy! Donation forms should be dropped in the PTSA box in the front office or you can email them to email@example.com. Donations received by Friday, February 10th will receive 1 entry into the teachers only raffle. All donations must be received by Tuesday, February 21st.
As always, volunteers are needed to help make this a successful event. Click here to sign up. (Please note, link will be updated as positions are needed.) It’s easy, fun, and you’re making a difference in your child’s education.
You can get more information on the benefit site here. We hope to see everyone on March 4th. Spread the word!