Welcome to Wesley International Academy Parent Teachers Student Association (PTSA).
Join us and become a PTSA member!
- Directly Support Your Child’s Education. Did you know the PTSA is working on providing field day t-shirts this year? Your dues directly support your child and the education of all WIA kids!
- Gain a Voice. Your voice and opinions matter! Your ideas can help improve the quality of education for your children and their peers. You can play a part in making our school the best.
- Partner with Teachers. PTSA is an organization in which parents and teachers are “in it together” for our children.
- Get Connected. Stay involved with the school and build relationships with others, whose goal is to create a better environment for the children
- It’s fun! Connect to a dynamic community and plan fun events, socials, and get togethers the whole family can attend.
The Wesley PTSA is inviting all Wesley parents to provide feedback on the year and PTSA initiatives! What would you like the PTSA to improve, change, etc. in the future? What programs should continue?
Please take few moments and complete the PTSA Year In Review Survey. Thank you! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WIAPTSA