In 2016, the WIA PTSA earned the GA PTSA Visionary, Pacesetters, and Early Bird awards. Our 2017-18 PTA membership goal is 500 members. Let’s make it happen!
Join the WIA PTSA for 2017-18 School Year!
Membership is $5 per person and is open to all parents, guardians, family members, students, teachers, staff, and interested members of the community. You can join at any time, but why not start of the beginning of the school year supporting the great efforts of the WIA PTSA?
Complete the form and return with your payment (checks made payable to WIA PTSA) to the PTSA mailbox in the WIA office.Questions? Contact Ewa Cater, PTSA President
Benefits of Membership
- You can vote on how PTSA funds are allocated in support of our school.
- PTSA is a gives you and your child a voice to be heard.
- PTSA gives you the opportunity to share your talents and ideas.
- Free Holiday Parents Day Out in December.
- Discounts at Office Max, on Zoo membership, Atlanta History Center, Chattahoochee Nature Center and see more from the National PTA and Georgia PTA.
- Free childcare during PTSA meetings.
Please check the WIA website calendar for meeting dates. We understand busy schedules and only hold meetings a few times a year. We hope this flexibility allows more parents and teachers to attend. For those who are unable to attend in person, we provide a call-in number so you can still learn about what is happening in our PTSA and school.