WIA boasts an active, committed, and involved Parent Teachers Student Association (PTSA). Your elected board seeks to uphold and honor its responsibilities and duties to our school, our children, and our community. We have a strong membership made up of parents, teachers, staff, guardians, family members, community members, and students.
The WIA PTSA supports the school by organizing fun, educational, and fundraising events. We fund educational classroom supplies, programs and guests, field trips, a gardener-in-residence, and much more.
Join us and become a PTSA member!
Here’s a few reasons why:
- Directly Support Your Child’s Education. Your dues directly support your child and the education of all WIA kids!
- Gain a Voice. Your voice and opinions matter! Your ideas can help improve the quality of education for your children and their peers. You can play a part in making our school the best.
- Partner with Teachers. PTSA is an organization in which parents and teachers are “in it together” for our children.
- Get Connected. Stay involved with the school and build relationships with others whose goal is to create a better environment for the children
- It’s fun! Connect to a dynamic community and plan fun events, socials, and get togethers the whole family can attend.
Dragon Warrior Fun Run
We are super excited to introduce a NEW! event this year. On October 9th & October 10th, we will invite all students to join us for a FUN RUN in support of Wesley! You can walk, hop skip, run…
How it Works
- Help your student (s) to find sponsors and collect pledges. Click HERE for PLEDGE FORM
- Students run laps around a fun and exciting track within our gym.
- We report back on your student(s) accomplishment to you and their sponsors.
- Sponsors easily pay their pledge online.
Here’s an example of how it works:
Let’s say you pledge $5 for each lap your student runs.
We report back that your student completed 5 laps.
$5 pledge x 5 laps = $25
Then use our convenient online form to complete your payment. That’s all there is to it!
We have super fun awards ready for top performing classrooms in PYP and MYP, as well as prizes for top performing students! Stay tuned for more … we will be reporting on who is in the lead. Help your student(s) and their classroom WIN!
And let’s have FUN AS WE RUN!