Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA)
What is the PTSA?
Parents, teachers, students, staff members, caregivers, extended family members, and community friends who care about our school.
How Does the PTSA Support Wesley?
- Foster Community
- School-wide events for families, teachers, and administrators to interact and have fun.
- Volunteer opportunities (big and small) throughout the year.
- Run the Wesley Store, where you can purchase uniform-approved apparel and gently worn uniforms.
- Host General Assembly meetings to meet fellow parents, engage with school leadership, and learn about new happenings at school.
- Enrich the Student Experience
- Support our gardens and “green” programs.
- Partner with the school to host China Week.
- “No Uniform Today” N.U.T. Passes.
- Value Teachers & Staff
- Teacher/staff appreciation events.
- “Classroom Parent” volunteer program.
How Do We Do It?
PTSA sponsored events for the school community are made possible by the generous help of parent volunteers and money raised through membership fees and sales at the Wesley Store. Be part of an amazing community and join the PTSA today!
How to Join
Annual membership costs:
- $5 per person if paying by cash or check. Download and fill out the membership form. Put the completed form and payment in the PTSA mailbox (located behind the door in Wesley’s front office.)
- $5.50 per person if paying online. Join online now.
Membership cards will be delivered to your child’s classroom.