Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA)
What is the PTSA?
Parents, teachers, students, staff members, caregivers, extended family members, and community friends who care about our school.
How Does the PTSA Support Wesley?
- Foster Community
- School-wide events for families, teachers, and administrators to interact and have fun.
- Volunteer opportunities (big and small) throughout the year.
- Run the Wesley Store, where you can purchase uniform-approved apparel and gently worn uniforms.
- Host General Assembly meetings to meet fellow parents, engage with school leadership, and learn about new happenings at school.
- Enrich the Student Experience
- Support our gardens and “green” programs.
- Partner with the school to host China Week.
- “No Uniform Today” N.U.T. Passes.
- Value Teachers & Staff
- Teacher/staff appreciation events.
- “Classroom Parent” volunteer program.
How Do We Do It?
PTSA sponsored events for the school community are made possible by the generous help of parent volunteers and money raised through membership fees and sales at the Wesley Store. Be part of an amazing community and join the PTSA today!
How to Join
- Annual membership is only $5 and can be paid by cash, check, or credit card.
- Membership card(s) will be emailed.
Join offline (pay by cash or check): Download and return the completed form with your cash or check payment:
- Drop it in the PTSA mailbox (located in the front office of the school)
- Mail to: Wesley International Academy PTSA, 211 Memorial Drive, Atlanta, GA 30312
Or Join online now! (pay by credit card)
Questions? Please contact Membership at PTSA@wesleyacademy.org.