- This event has passed.
School Advisory Council (SAC) Elections
May 7, 2014 | 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The School Advisory Council (SAC) parent representative election has been rescheduled to the same time as rescheduled PTSA elections. PTSA General Assembly begins at 6:30 p.m. SAC ballots will be available 30 minutes before PTSA begins. Voting will remain open after PTSA as well.
Parents may vote for up to four of the following five candidates:
- Suzanne Burnes, executive director of Sustainable Atlanta and parent of a rising 5th grade boy and a rising 1st grade girl. (PYP)
- Fatima Debe, current Vice President of SAC, a teacher at North Atlanta High School, the parent of a current 8th grade girl who will go to NAHS next year and of a rising 6th grade boy. (MYP)
- Anne Gelaude, owner of the Village School of East Atlanta for infants and toddlers and parent of a 4th grade boy and two rising 6th grade girls. (PYP or MYP)
- Andrea Knight, current acting Secretary of SAC, an attorney and parent of a rising 5th grade girl and a rising 2nd grade boy. (PYP)
- Jessica Smith Lawrence, computer professional and parent of a rising 3rd grade girl and a rising 8th grade boy. (PYP or MYP)