Wesley students are terrific, and we are grateful for the privilege to walk with them from Kindergarten through 8th grade. Each spring, students must re-enroll and submit the required documents to secure their places for the following year.
Parents must submit the following documents:
- Signed & Notarized Affidavit of Residency (Spanish)
- Current Lease, Mortgage or Warranty Deed (must see address on document)
- Current Georgia Power Bill (must see address on document)
- Parent /Legal Guardian Photo ID
- Current Immunization & Eye, Ear, Dental (rising 7th graders only)
General Timeline for Re-Enrollment:
Re-enrollment happens in spring semester each year, and below is a general timeline. Specific dates can be found on our School Calendar.
- February – Intent-to-Return to be submitted online
- May – Re-enrollment Registration to confirm required documents
Contact Student Services