Wesley International Academy is a special place to work!
Wesley is a unique and wonderful school community with dynamic families and innovative teachers. We are excited to hire excellent faculty and staff to join our work. We value collective effort, growth orientation, innovation, collegiality, and professionalism as hallmarks of our team. We believe being a member of the Wesley staff is a sacred trust – one that manifests by being focused on our mission, remaining motivated by the challenges and successes of our work, and assuming a posture of lifelong learner.
We seek individuals who are excited by our school and look forward to being a part of a challenging and rewarding professional environment. If this sounds like you, we invite you to browse our current employment opportunities:
- Part-time ESOL/ EIP Teacher
- IT Manager
Primary Years Program (Grades K-5):
- Kindergarten Paraprofessional
- 3rd Grade Teacher
Middle Years Program (Grades 6-8):
- No current listings
Wesley Human Resource Goals
- To recruit, retain and develop quality staff to support and advance the school’s mission and vision
- To create a challenging and supportive work environment by promoting collaboration, collegial dialogue, and constant improvement
- To encourage the attainment of new professional competencies.
Wesley Workforce Statement
Every Wesley staff member is a valued member of our team, and their work is intimately connected to the protection and advancement of the school’s mission.
WIA Employee Profile
1) Review our Faculty Selection Process
Equal Employment Opportunities: Wesley International Academy is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, genetic information, or physical or mental disabilities which do not prevent performance of essential job tasks.