Congratulations on your acceptance to Wesley International Academy! We are excited to have you join the Wesley family. It’s almost time to register for the 2020-21 school year. New student registration will take place Monday, June 1 through Thursday, June 4. Instead of bringing your documents in person, families will register online using a platform called Infinite Campus.
To register, Go to the APS Registration page and then click on
“K-12 Online Enrollment: ONLINE ENROLLMENT APPLICATION – NEW STUDENTS ONLY”
Here are answers to a few questions you may have:
Since registration starts in June, what should I do in the meantime? You can start gathering the required documents needed to register:
- Current Immunization & Eye, Ear, Dental (Form 3300). Please note that ALL 3 sections of the Form 3300 must be completed.
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Affidavit of Residency (Spanish document) – If you cannot access a notary during the current school closure, APS will accept a temporary Declaration of Residency (Spanish document) in its place until school reopens.
- Current Lease, Mortgage or Warranty Deed (must see address, name, and date on document)
- Current Georgia Power Bill (must see address, name, and date on document)
- Parent /Legal Guardian Photo ID
- Any legal documents (i.e. custodial agreements, etc.)
I’m anxious about the process being online. Will you have a tutorial beforehand? Yes! We filmed a live tutorial that you can view here. We walked through the process and answered questions and concerns.
I still have questions. This New Student Online Enrollment Parent Guide should help.
Can I complete the registration from my smartphone? Yes! You can complete the registration and upload your documents right from your smartphone.
What if I don’t have access to a scanner to upload my documents? Check to see if your phone has a scanning function. Many Smartphones have the capacity to scan in the camera feature. If your phone doesn’t have that option, you can download a free app such as CamScanner. Or you can take a clear picture and upload the documents if needed directly from your phone or computer.