It’s almost time to re-enroll for the 2020-21 school year! Please see the re-enrollment dates below:
Rising 1 – 4 Grade Students: June 8 – June 11
Rising 5 – 8 Grade Students: June 15 – June 18
Instead of bringing your documents in person, re-enrollment will take place online using the Infinite Campus portal beginning June 8. EACH FAMILY WILL NEED THEIR INFINITE CAMPUS LOGIN INFORMATION TO RE-ENROLL. Here are answers to a few questions you may have:
Since re-enrollment starts in June, what should I do in the meantime? Start gathering the required documents needed:
- Infinite Campus credentials
- Affidavit of Residency (Spanish document) – If you cannot access a notary during the current school closure, APS will accept a temporary Declaration of Residency (Spanish document) in its place until school reopens.
- Current Lease, Mortgage or Warranty Deed (must see address, name and date on document)
- Current Georgia Power Bill (must see address, name and date on document)
- Parent /Legal Guardian Photo ID
- Current Immunization & Eye, Ear, Dental (Form 3300) for rising 7th graders only. Please note that ALL 3 sections of the Form 3300 must be completed.
What if I don’t have access to Infinite Campus? Please fill out this survey to request access to Infinite Campus. We will send Infinite Campus credential information to you directly. Only one login is needed per family.
I’m anxious about the process being online. Will you have a tutorial beforehand? Yes! We filmed a live tutorial that you can view here. We walked through the process and answered questions and concerns.
I still have questions. This Existing Student Parent Registration Guide should help.
What if I don’t have access to a scanner to upload my documents? First, check to see if your phone has a scanning function. Many smartphones have the capacity to scan in the camera feature. If your phone doesn’t have that option, you can download a free app such as CamScanner. Or you can take a clear picture and upload the documents if needed directly from your phone or computer.