Here is how you can get in on the reading fun:
- Monday, November 18 – Friday, November 22 from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm daily.
- Wednesday we’ll open early for parents to shop during carpool. The book fair will open at 7:30 am on Wednesday for parents only.
- We’ll have extended hours during Family Dinner Night on Thursday.
- 50% of the proceeds go to the Wesley International Academy Library.
- Purchases are tax exempt.
- Like last year, eWallet will allow parents to load money onto a digital account for each child in their family. Here’s a video to explain. Visit the Book Fair website to set up your eWallet and for more information.
Mrs. Tomlin is looking for a few great volunteers to work the book fair. Please email her directly if you are interested in signing up for a time slot. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org