There’s so much paperwork at the start of the school year, it can be difficult to stay on top of it all. Hopefully, this checklist with links to the required forms and apps will help you make sure you’ve turned in everything needed for your child(ren)’s registration and downloaded everything to stay in touch.
- Emergency Contact Form – All Students
- Free and Reduced Lunch Form – All Students (even if you do not qualify)
- Media Release Form – All Students
- Volunteer Form – All Parents/Guardians who ever plan to visit school (Mystery Reader, Field Trip Chaperone, etc)
- Wesley Weekly – All Parents/Guardians (this is the sign up for our weekly email with school information)
- Van Rider Form – Only for students who are Van Riders at dismissal
- Medication Administration Form – Only for students who medication administered during school
- Medical Dietary Restriction Form – Only for students with medical dietary restrictions
- Red Thread Donation Form – This one isn’t required, but we always welcome your gifts to Wesley!
There are also several apps/websites where you need to create an account:
- Class Dojo – This app/website is often used for student behavior in PYP. It also serves as a primary communication tool school-wide and between teachers and families.
- My Payments Plus – The way to pay fees online for field trips, class fees, etc.
- My School Bucks – The APS system to pay for school breakfast and lunch